Create Your Radio Station
1 – Who can create a radio station with Radionomy?
For some fans, sharing a playlist just isn’t enough. People want the ability to create and program their own online station, and the ability to share it with other enthusiasts around the world. The Radionomy allows fans to build their own stations drawing from a licensed library of more than 80,000 songs and content.
Did you know that you can make money with Radionomy? A radio station created in our network can generate significant income for you (up to $5000/month!).
Anyone can create a radio station on Radionomy. All you need is a passion for radio, a computer with a compatible browser and an Internet connection.
2 – What services does Radionomy offer?
Discover and experience radio like never before! Radionomy is one of the largest online radio networks in the world and provides a whole host of services that makes it easy to create your online radio station for free:
- Prerecorded and live broadcasting
- Coverage of copyright
- Programming tools
- Audience reports
- Extensive Music library
- Storage space for your content/songs
3 – How do I create my own radio station on Radionomy?
Creating a radio station at Radionomy is easy thanks to our new Radio Manager, an intuitive web-based dashboard that centralizes all the tools needed for running an online radio station in one place. You can create, program and set your station to live in just four steps:
- 1. Account - The first step is to create an account here at Radionomy. If you have not already done so, please follow the link to get started: Create an account
- 2. Create - Go to http://rmo.radionomy.com and log-in using the same password and user name you signed up to Radionomy with. Once you are at the main page, go to settings and select the Creation tab to name your radio station, select tags and music styles, include a description of your station, and upload an image that best represents your personal flair.
- 3. Program - Once you have created your station, now is the time to select and program the music you want to play.
- Guide - If you need help using Radio Manager, a user's guide is available here: Instructional Guide.
- 4. Activate - Once you have set your programming, your radio station will beonline at: www.radionomy.com within 24 hours!
4 – Tools and Help
Your radio station is on line, but this is just the beginning. Plenty of information and tools are available to help you follow your station's growth and to help you promote it.
Help and Forum – This community space is the place to go where you can ask for help, get advice, share stories with other radio station producers and learn how to make money from your radio station. Visit us here at: Radionomy Forum.
5 – Important conditions of use
There are two important points to note when creating a radio station on Radionomy:
- Growing Audience - Nine months after your radio station begins broadcasting, you must have reached an average audience of 130 stream hours per day (average of the past 30 days) in order to continue to be hosted free of charge. For more information, visit: http://marketing.radionomy.com/Legal/faqcgu-en.pdf
- Advertising - Radionomy broadcasts advertising on your radio station and may share revenue from the ads under certain conditions. When a station’s audience reaches certain levels, Radionomy splits its advertising revenue with the station manager (you). Revenue will be calculated each month and payment will be made depending on the number of ads run and your station's actual audience.