Radionomy is a free ground-breaking platform that is changing the way connected people from around the world discover, listen to and create online radio stations.
Radionomy features a wide variety of music and themed online radio stations, accessible anywhere, produced and run by passionate people: music fans, artists, DJs, opinion leaders, comedians, story tellers, etc.
- Thousands of Stations: classified according to musical genres (i.e.: Rock, Salsa, Electronic, Raggae, Top 40, Hip-Hop, Classical, Jazz, etc.) and themes (i.e.: cinema, sports, political, talk, relaxation, etc.) – no station is like the other!
- Real People/Real Stations: stations are made by real people (amateurs and pros alike) and are not just a playlist (i.e.: Pandora, Spotify, etc.)
- Listener Options:
- Personalized profiles (crosses over to all apps once changes are made)
- Bookmark their favorite radio stations
- Ability to share favorite radio stations via social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
Radionomy provides station producers with the tools and infrastructure to create, broadcast, promote and monetize their own online radio station completely free of charge.
- Easy-to-Use: Radionomy is built for beginners and pros alike.
- 100% Free of Charge: Radionomy broadcasts these radio stations around the world and bears all the costs including copyrights.
- Station Creation: Users can easily create their own radio station 100% online from vast music and content libraries made available by Radionomy. Users can equally upload their own music and content. Station creation and management can be shared between people from anywhere in the world (i.e.: someone from U.S. could share a station with someone from Europe)
- Radionomy takes care of:
- Live function
- Author rights
- Scheduling tool
- Audience reporting
- Storage space for users' songs/content
- Monetize Your Station/Shared Revenue: A radio created with Radionomy can generate significant income. When a station's audience reaches certain levels, Radionomy shares its advertising revenue with the station manager (the user).
Radionomy is one of the largest online radio networks in the world with more than 6,000 internet radio stations and over 40 million listening hours/month, spreading over all kinds of music genres and cultures.
Come & Follow us:
Download also our mobile apps on the App Store and on Google Play!